Joined: 08 Feb 2018
Location: Cape Town
|Posted: Thu Feb 08, 2018 1:37 pm Post subject: My first promotion - some advice please.
|So I grabbed my first product to promote. It's a diabetes product with 49 gravity. I used Bing search ads because I'd read good things about it. I put a $15/day spend limit on it. Results after the first day.
Order form impressions 1
Spend to date $16
(1) Can I assume I have set up my affiliate link correctly because I am getting data in my CB admin area?
(2) Is this campaign worth continuing?
(2) Where do I start looking to get some conversions?
(3) Should I be looking at product or copy or keywords?
(4) Should I try promoting this product elsewhere?
I think the cost is very reasonable but I have no prior experience with Bing.
I would really appreciate some advice here.
My thanks in advance